NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
Why not? It still looks good and the only thing that i could see wrong or annoying is that the news and stuff is never updated...I say we just get someone to start updating that, at least a little....otherwise why change the front? It looks good.

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Yes, I am working on an all-new homepage. It will feature much of the same information as the current one, but will have a few new features and a much cleaner design that better matches the look of the new forums.

As for the news not being updated -- we're working on that, too. I think you'll find, if you look there now, that some very recent news has been added. We've got some more people on that now, so it's no longer just me handling it -- because frankly, I don't usually have the time.

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
Yes, yes, Jeff is working on it. In fact, when I checked the page last, it was displaying funky, which means he must've been working on it at that exact moment :lol:

I'm heading up the "news department" and diligently watching Volkswagen's press releases and posting them to ensure that you never have to see ancient news like "first photos of the New Beetle Convertible" again. In fact (patting myself on the back), I have been posting news items earlier than VWVortex lately. :goodjob:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts