NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no other purpose for this thread than to otherwise state that I am jealous that dottydeb has a maine coon cat. That is all :)

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
You are too funny.
Actually she needs a home!!!!!!
boy you stepped into that one, ha ha ha

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
I will try to get her picture on another way.
This is Sally cat!
Registered " Red Torbie" ( red tortoise tabby).

Attachments

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Sally is currently living with a friend of mine who just had a new baby and feels that Sally doesnt get enough attention now.
I had her for 3 or 4 years and she is the sweetest! She loves to fetch glitter pom poms. She plays hide and go seek. You hide and she finds you with a pounce and a "brrrrrt" noise.
She likes baths and will jump in the tub or paw at the shower doors. She lets you clip her nails also. We now have a littertrained lop eared bunny in the house and cant take sallycat back.

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
She is a rather large 16+ pounds cat. She has the look of a bobcat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW... it's cat-central today! LOL

I'm adopting an 8 year old placid american male cat from a deporting coworker, and have a calico and a himalayan female.. in a 470sq ft apt! I am supposed to be taking the male, Sid, to my mother ... he is dad's Christmas gift! If that works out, I might be able to take Sally (I'm moving into a larger apartment Dec 1) .... or perhaps someone else on the ORG that is semi-close to NC (or on the way to Memphis from NC!) can take Sally? :)

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
That would be sooo cool. She is a big playful sweetie!
The breeder made me sign a contract that I would return her there if anything ever happened. But I couldnt do that to her.
Breeder was a actual catshow judge. I had no idea that there was even such a thing as a cat show. But I took my girlscout troop to one in Fayetteville. WE had to clean all the show cages in every ring after every judging ( to keep them from spraying)It was amazing. Every once in a while some one would scream something like " CAT LOOSE" and the doors would slam shut every where and people would start looking under everything, LOL

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! Cat shows are like Dog shows (and guinea pig shows)... it's a sight to see! I am talking with some friends of mine who have an older (6-8 year old female) cat and a 5 year old Huskie. They have been wanting to get another cat for their cat to play with, but need a cat that is energetic and might also play with the Huskie (who is totally lovable and wouldn't hurt a flea). I'll let you know what comes of it (hehe... welcome to the new beetle.org pet connection)!

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DEB!! I think I found Sally a home! Pvt or email me (I'm looking at home for your email address from the Herbie GTG)!

·
2000 Cyber Green GLX
27 Posts
My parental units have 2 maine coons.....

just to rub it in a bit

I posted a picture of them scrapin i will see if i can find it and post it again...

·
Oil burning member
49 Posts
here is my cat, which we think is a maine coon, has all the markings of one but she was a stray we adopted

1 - 16 of 16 Posts