·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
squeebug said:
This is cool! to bad I couldn't spell it right in the title :rolleyes:

My Stereogram

Can you tell what it is? :D

Make your own here
did you find that from the link I posted on The pictures that make you smile thread? ;)

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
Cool :) I have a very large one hanging in my family room that my wife and I picked up in San Franisco in 1993. Every so often one of our friends will stand there and stare at it, trying to figure out what it's supposed to be :)

There are a few tricks to seeing these... the main idea is for you to "trick" your eyes into focusing beyond the plane of the picture. You can try to focus on your reflection on the PC screen, or even cross your eyes slightly. The 3-D picture itself is not on the surface of the actual picture, it's sort of down into it.

Now go try again :)

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
boblamb58 said:
Cool :) I have a very large one hanging in my family room that my wife and I picked up in San Franisco in 1993. Every so often one of our friends will stand there and stare at it, trying to figure out what it's supposed to be :)

There are a few tricks to seeing these... the main idea is for you to "trick" your eyes into focusing beyond the plane of the picture. You can try to focus on your reflection on the PC screen, or even cross your eyes slightly. The 3-D picture itself is not on the surface of the actual picture, it's sort of down into it.

Now go try again :)
I always just stare at them until my eyes are all wopperjawed and then just blink a couple times and I'm good :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts