NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
new name, same old fart
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't give compliments often...or easily. Having said that, I wish to thank Anne & Mike (in no particular order) at Momentum Tuning in Wallingford, CT, for resolving a serious software problem with my ECU/ECM. They went above and beyond the call of duty (especially given such short notice) in repairing and returning my ECU/ECM (now a GIAC program)in a prompt fashion. Shipped Wednesday afternoon, returned Friday afternoon. Runs great. Turbonium, baby! :cool:

Please don't inquire as to the nature of the problem, as I am too embarassed to talk about it. Oh well, it's only money. LOL.

·
new name, same old fart
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
v-dubed

For some time now, I've been trying to find an old pic of me standing next to the turbocharger on a 7 cyl. diesel that powered one of my daddy's freighters (approximately 135 meters in length). The thing is HUGE...way bigger than your puny turbo. LOL. About the size of a Toureg. Oh well, I give up. Yours is bigger.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
It's nice to hear some good feedback. Thanks for sharing, and I am glad to hear you're all back together. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts