- Golf Mark IV Leather seats
- Bugs GoGo hood cowl
- Carbon Fiber Front cover from Australia
- original RSI roof wing
- OEM VW Rear wing
- Kamei bumper spoiler
- Red/clear rear lights

and lots of other goodies ;)

This car has won sev. awards during this year and now I'm still working on some upgrades for the upcoming season 06

Hope you"ll like my car.

Greetings to all of you Beetle Maniac's especially to all of my Buddies at Bristol TN, Atlanta GA (Norcross and Brasildon)and latst but not least Greenville SC.

We wish all of you a nice day and awonderful weekend :)

Marc & Limoni

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
:goodjob: Nice Bug.

Like the steering wheel custom job as well!

Wheels are stunning...RSI wing as well as the rear add-on are cool!

Overall really nice looking bug!

(I'd have to get rid of that NASCAR plate...but I guess some like that)

·
Above average
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliment :)

The steering wheel was handemade by a friend of mine and is one of five existing wheels worldwide.

I fully agree about the Nascar plate but here in Germany most of the people don't know NASCAR and I bought this plate during my visit of the Sharpie 500 race this year at Bristol...and believe me my wife told me to install the plate..so, what should I do ;) ?

Marc & Limoni

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Yeah - It's kinda like me sporting a Forumla1 plate over here. :) It's a rarity. So in it's context (Germany/ NASCAR plate) I guess that is pretty cool afterall.:D

Really am diggin the Kamei bumper spoiler.

·
Above average
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You got it ;)

Let me see what I can do for you - if you are really interessted on one, sometimes some of these bumper spoiler appears on German ebay... shipping to the US shouldn't be a problem.

Marc & Limoni

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
TDI - how'd I miss that - I'm a fellow TDI brother!:D
Maybe that was what drew me to comment.

All I could find on a quick search in the states was the chrome version of that bumper spoiler...trying to figure how that would look on Marvin...hmmmm....

Hey - just realised (looking at your gauge) - this is a US Spec car in Germany? Are you German or US that is in Germany?

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
The back says Turbo S. Is it a TDI, or Turbo S? A "yellow" TS?:confused:

Whatever it is, it is awesome. :)

·
Above average
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks folks for the positive feedback,

I'll try to answer all of your questions.
Limoni is originally from Canada BY 99.

@Marvins Dad...

I thought your were impressed from the pics :)
(Just kidding)

Limoni is originally from Canada butit was equipped for Germany (don't ask me for that story - seems strange to me too). I have modified my car just with the US - rear bumper because of some 'accident' to get a smaller license plate (which is a nightmare in Germany) However, it's done and I spent lots of bucks and time to get one. Limoni was originally equipped with a 90 HP ALH engine and one of my buddies who is normally working on Turbo enigne asked me if I'm interessted on more HP - Result: 180 HP with 412 NM torque.
Mods: Turbo and Header (Handcrafted), camshaft and Dieselnozzles, complete new and handcrafted Air-intake system, modified race clutch (Beetle RSI) which is adequate for nearly 600 NM :rolleyes: , diesel pump (more pressure and a 12 pin instead of 10 pin), handcrafted stainless steel exhaust with complete 2,5 Diameter form the catalytic converter and original look on the end aso. It needs more than 6 weeks, 2 clutches and lots of Icetea to bring Limoni back on track. This was the first and the last time to invest such heartblood into this car.
Now I'm still thinking to install a 300 HP + 6 Gear from an Audi TT...but this is just an idea and Winter is right around the corner. And, last but not leased - I'm German but I have some relatives near ATL and Bristol aaaand I"m working for an American Company (and I'm very proud about it) which produces green Tractors and Combines with yellow wheels ;)

@dnyed,

thanks - the turbo S badge was a present from one of my buddies and thats why I have this on Limonis back (and its seldom too)...but you'll never know ;) ...

@yelojkt,

the seats were from 01 but you have to cut and change the airbag adapter on both seats (heating will fit without problem)
with your original ones that the airbags will still works

If you have further questions send me a pm

@Billsbug,

my wife didn't like them either :) but thes set of wheels were the first one on a Beetle...now the wheels are available in a polished version, chrome and watch out CARBON FIBER ! (just coated)so I have to thinking about it...

PieAitsch...;) see you maybe next year....

Have a nice weekend

Marc & Limoni

·
Registered
126 Posts
Marc...This car is staggeringly superb!!!! This is what I'd probably get if I crossbred my TDI NB with my APR STG 3 Yellow NB..!!! The Wheels!!!My god! The wheels are like those of a Mattel "Hot Wheels" car of my boyhood come to life!!!
Wish I could have a TDI motor that strong. Mine makes maybe 140 hp. Did you start with a PD 150 motor?

I'm about speechless....

·
Above average
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi globug01,

thanks a lot. Hey, you are right they looks like the old Hot wheels rims...I've never realized this before...

Anyway, the basis for the 180 HP is an orignal 90 HP TDI engine (no PD - it's a 99er) and you can believe me, it wasn't that kind of descission (but ther was no other Diesel engine availabe this time). Meanwhile I would using the 107 or 150 HP engine for further mods but now I'm thinking to install a 1,8 T with more power. One big issue is the Diesel smoke which will be generated when I'm dropping the hammer....
I'm still thinking about to install an ABD front mounted intercooler to reach one or two extra HP .... The winter in Germany is long and strong..and the cooler will fit for both enignes :rolleyes:

Have fun

Marc & Limoni

1 - 20 of 51 Posts