NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today my baby got a bath and then we took a trip to my daughters for dinner. I figured I would take a few photo's to post on here. I am not a professional photographer as you can see and they were taken with my phone so understand if they are not top quality. The only mods I have have done are add a bra, other than that I don't feel she needs any. Shes pretty just the way she came. Note the stain on the seat (these things really need better cup holders lol.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
She looks well loved. She is beautiful for her age! :kiss:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG I can't believe I forgot to post her name lol. My daughter pointed this out to me and said I sure hope Rosie don't find out your forgot her name or she might get mad at you lol. Anyway my baby's name is Rosie and now she won't be mad.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ya know I forgot about that knob. Its been on there for a while now. What I really need is a new shifter boot. Mines wore out, anyone know where I can get an aftermarket one in gray?

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well today I cleaned Rosie up and while I was doing this I got to thinking about the pics Opelmania posted here. So I decided that after 11 years it was time to do a little modding to Rosie's interior. I have posted some pics of my additions and I'm looking forward to any feedback. Opel, I hope you didn't have that idea patented LOL.

Attachments

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
:roflmao:
Well today I cleaned Rosie up and while I was doing this I got to thinking about the pics Opelmania posted here. So I decided that after 11 years it was time to do a little modding to Rosie's interior. I have posted some pics of my additions and I'm looking forward to any feedback. Opel, I hope you didn't have that idea patented LOL.
Not me. :lol: I hope it isn't patented! If it is, someone is gonna make a ton of $$$$$!

Looks great! :goodjob: Uh oh! Looks like you've got the disease. :p Mine started with painting the factory wheels and then tinting the windows. Now my list is still growing! :eek: Can't wait to see what else you do with Rosie! :cool: :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well today I finished up the interior, it took a while to get the center dash out as I had to fabricate a tool to remove the stereo but after that it was a breeze. Paint went on well after I cleaned everything with alcohol, although the color isn't an exact match. I painted a paint stick and held it up to the car before I started and it looked good. I guess the paint dries a different color on plastic. Oh well, it isn't off to much and I just love it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I like the splashes of color! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts