NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pam and I are in the hospital - Aiden decided he wanted to come sooner than later.

She is in the hospital until he comes at this point. Could be in the next 48 hours or by next friday at 34 weeks.

Hopefully he will come out strong and healthy and can come home soon after Pam does.

Send good vibes our way...:eek:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
marvins_dad said:
Pam and I are in the hospital - Aiden decided he wanted to come sooner than later.

She is in the hospital until he comes at this point. Could be in the next 48 hours or by next friday at 34 weeks.

Hopefully he will come out strong and healthy and can come home soon after Pam does.

Send good vibes our way...:eek:
AWW!!! Good luck!! Sending tons of good vibes yours , Pam's and Aiden's way!!! :angel:

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Mucho good vibes and thoughts to and for all 3 of you!!!!

:banana: :warmfuzi: :warmfuzi: :thewave: :dance2: :dance: :rockband: :clap: :heart: :angel: :grouphug: :yaya: :flowers: :balloons:

·
Tell your mom I said hi
444 Posts
34 weeks isn't to bad. Every day she can hang on will help though. If the doctors know a pemature birth is inevitable the can give steroids to help mature the lungs a little quicker. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Oh my gosh! Already? :party:

I just know everything will be alright. Best of luck, and pre-Congratulations to you and Pam! :clap: :balloons:

My fingers are crossed......... :)

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Best of luck Antoine. I will keep you and Pam in my thoughts and prayer and say a special prayer for your precious new life.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
good luck antione and family! i know everything will turn out OK! keep us posted! :heart:

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Best wishes Antoine and Pam;

Hopefully everything turns out fine for the three of you.

If it helps, I was 7.5 weeks premature and turned out just fine.. well that might just scare you more("fine" being healthy in body and soul..)

My mind.. well thats another matter

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
CrazyJames said:
If it helps, I was 7.5 weeks premature and turned out just fine..
The jury is still out on that one........ :D

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
Best of luck to you and your family. We will be thinking of you and that little one. Let us know how things are going and say hello to Pam from your extended family on the org.:)

·
Super Moderator
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bugmonkey said:
34 weeks isn't to bad. Every day she can hang on will help though. If the doctors know a pemature birth is inevitable the can give steroids to help mature the lungs a little quicker. Good luck.

Yeah - that's what they were saying.
We are hoping that she can keep her legs crossed until next Wed or Friday and that will be 34 weeks as well as two weeks of steriods for baby.

CrazyJames - dunno if that makes me feel better....j/k:D

Thanks all!!! Will pass on the well wishes to mommy!:p

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Best Wishes

Best Wishes! Good luck with the delivery, we hope everything goes pefect! :dance:

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Enjoy being catered to! That's your whole evil plan, isn't it? You just want to be able to sit in the room and let everyone bring you food and stuff.

Are they letting you stay in the room overnight, too? Can I have the tapioca?

Best of luck, warm wishes, and other nice things to say. Oy, you're almost a daddy!

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Beetlemania said:
Oy, you're almost a daddy!
And, I might add, it's about time!:balloons:

·
Cherchez la coeur...
977 Posts
Aaron,

I have included Pam, Aiden and you in my prayers for having the best of all possible births. I hope that Pam is able to prevail and hold on, for everyone's sake. Let us know how things are as and when you can. We understand that the Org is not the priority. Be sure to pat Marvin for me, and Oso says to tell him "Hi". Marvin will have no more important job than transporting those two miracles home soon. Adversity brings strength.

Best,

Mark

1 - 20 of 268 Posts