VW Beetle Forum banner

161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Lacie took Marvin to check out a crash landed UFO near Rockwall...we also checked out one of my latest buildings under construction.

Attachments

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
U spelled her name wrong:( it's Laycee :)) I know I spelled her name different:) but I like the way u spelled it wish my friend and I though spell it like that lol

And luv the shot u took out one of the window of Marvin and Laycee :)

Laycee can't wait for the next GTG and stay the whole time now that I know where it is :)

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
U spelled her name wrong:( it's Laycee :)) I know I spelled her name different:) but I like the way u spelled it wish my friend and I though spell it like that lol
LOL - that's what I get for not paying attention. Sorry about that.

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
LOL - that's what I get for not paying attention. Sorry about that.
and after u looked at the bracelet I make with Laycee's name on it...LOL it's okay:)

I just wish when my friend and I were thinking of names for Laycee I spelled it Lacie:) it's kinda cool:D
Im not sure if at weird but I had her named picked out about two days before I got her:)

·
Peave Love and Beetles
844 Posts
thanks for accepting me on FB :) it was very nice to meet you and marvin at the gtg...im looking forward to the next one:)

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Buffed out Marvin and took him on a photoshoot this weekend.

Attachments

·
blue highways
739 Posts
Bike basket! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,798 Posts
Hello? New interior pics promised! :dunno:

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Wow - I just checked and don't think I have taken any real interior picture since the update.:eek: And I had two major shows since then. Guess I haven't been taking too many pictures of Marvin and have been enjoying everyone else's cars.:cool:

I'll put that on my to do list now that my good camera is fixed.

·
1999 Beetle TDI
332 Posts
A little off topic...but,I am also a huge Marvin fan thus, here is my 70 Skylark affectionately named "The Maggot" which is the name of Marvin's spaceship.

I had a friend also desingn me some fender decals for the glass fenders after it's all painted..Truly a one of a kind and personal design..

161 - 180 of 195 Posts