NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and got a 4 door...well, kinda 4 door vehicle for little Aiden...and mommy.

We always liked the character of the Element and Pam finally found a color combination that spoke to her.

Silver with Blue panels...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Now you have round, and square cars! :lol:

Congratulations! :clap:

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
very nice-hadn't seen the blue panels before.

congrats Antoine!

wcj

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Definately a nice little box (alot better than that xB thing), and it's funky enough that it's cool by me (does that make it un-cool?), and i've gotta say that the blue fenders do look alot better than grey. Awesome choice.

Truthfully, the element is one funky car, it's probably the only [H] i would consider buying. (if they ever build one with a clutch pedal)

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
I like the bluish cladding myself....have even seen some sans cladding (takes away from the character of the vehicle) and there is so much more room than you would think. I don't think you will be disappointed, having one in the family. Many happy miles! *2 thumbs up*

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pdoel said:
Very nice! I like that color combo. Granted, it's no Cyber Green. But it still looks awesome!
They actually have a Kiwi Green that came out with the 2006 line and we had talked about that being a possibility...Pam even said she would need Scallops if she got it. But, when the actual color started showing up it wasn't quite the same. She liked the gilapgose green of the old ones, but it didn't speak to her as much either (a neighbor down the road has one of those anyway).

She just saw that color combo and was won over. I'm not a silver car person, the I look at it as a clear car with blue panels.:D

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
marvins_dad said:
I just hope they don't get too close and end up making something like this.:D

Someone on the Element board p-shopped this.
A Beetle wagon would be sweet though. :)

Nice L'mint. :)

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Looks awesome, 'toine, Pam, and Aiden! I've considered one of those for in the future (in addition to the Bug, not as a replacement). I liked the same color combination!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I love those things. They are just way cool in my book. I love the orange ones.

Congrats on the new ride.

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
I have never seen a car like that !

But it looks good !

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah - neither did we until Pam was visiting Aiden in NICU and spotted one. We were looking at the older green and the new 2006 green when she saw that and fell in love with the combo.

So our newest family member carries around our smallest most precious one most of the time now! :wink:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts