NewBeetle.org Forums banner

301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Alright, you guys convinced me. . .I just washed her (no wax tonight) and took a few new pics! Hope you like! :cool:

and don't judge the unflattering pic of me!! :p

Attachments

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
You got a great looking Silver Bug, Matt! You need to post her/him on the Show me your Silver Beetles thread! Ernie is aspiring to look like you buggy!!!:):D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Haha I know this thread is super old, but I have to say, one Turbo S owner to another, I freakin' LOVE your car! I think I'm gonna have to get a set of those wheels for my Turbo S eventually...they look amazing! :)

-Evan

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
Haha I know this thread is super old, but I have to say, one Turbo S owner to another, I freakin' LOVE your car! I think I'm gonna have to get a set of those wheels for my Turbo S eventually...they look amazing! :)

-Evan
haha thanks, Evan! I miss my S at times...I miss the more "raw", sportiness of her, but the new Beetle is definitely winning me over too!

And yes, I highly recommend the aristos! ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
haha thanks, Evan! I miss my S at times...I miss the more "raw", sportiness of her, but the new Beetle is definitely winning me over too!

And yes, I highly recommend the aristos! ;)
Ahh, did you get a 2012 Beetle?!? :)

And I have NO idea how I'll ever afford the aristos...looks like they usually go for at least $1K for a set :( Damn haha....

301 - 311 of 311 Posts