NewBeetle.org Forums banner

41 - 60 of 311 Posts

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Take my advice and get coilovers, that way u can adjust the height to where u want it. U don't realize it yet, but the stock S really has a 'marshmallow-like' ride.

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
MATTSBUG said:
so uh, does everyone think i should keep the G2 tails painted red and put them on the S??? or not? :lol: and what about stripes...right now i'm holding off because i may get some body work done? :confused:

i need yo help peeps! :afro:
Clear/reds ONLY. Stripes would be cool.

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Billsbug said:
Clear/reds ONLY. Stripes would be cool.
see i knew you'd be all up in my grill about the red/clears :p but i don't really wanna spend $90 on them from eBay...and you really can't find them anywhere else. i might try the G2's tomorrow while i'm cleaning up my other bug. ;)

don't worry i'll be posting more pics...real soon! :cool:

·
I love my family!
2,887 Posts
You know, I pretty much hate you right?!?!:D Naw, actually I'm wicked jealous, that is suuuuuccchhhhh a sweet ride! Makes me wanna ditch my bug and get somethin' new! Congrats man, and keep the pics coming!

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
I'm so jealous! I love your Sport. Practice makes perfect with the manual trans. Soon enough you won't even think about shifting, you'll just "feel" it. I have 148k on my clutch and it's just starting to slip now. But I don't have an S :( And post more pics please :)

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
well i'm off of work for 4 days so expect many photoshoots to occur. :lol:

here are just a few new pics...it is too sunny right now (believe it or not) to get quality pics...maybe i was driving INTO the sun?!?! :roflmao:

enjoy! (oh and what do you think about the tails???) :cool:

Attachments

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Looking good, Crazy Boy! :p :crazy:

I can't really see the tails tho'.

Are you in love? Do ya miss the old NB at all?

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
CyberGreenBaby said:
Looking good, Crazy Boy! :p :crazy:

I can't really see the tails tho'.

Are you in love? Do ya miss the old NB at all?
haha! :lol: thanks!

um, i'll probably get better shots of the tails either later today or tomorrow. :D

it's kinda hard to miss the other one right now because well...it's still here! :roflmao: i only miss it when i nearly forget the clutch or forget to turn it off before letting the clutch out :rolleyes: HEHEHE

P.S. yes, i'm in love :hugkiss:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Oh! Hehe...didn't know the old one was still there. :eek: :D

I'm glad yer havin' fun! :goodjob:

·
SMOKEN KO4
372 Posts
I'm sure your painting the interior of the tailight lens. But what type of paint? Just any auto store spray paint?

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
speedsk8er said:
I'm sure your painting the interior of the tailight lens. But what type of paint? Just any auto store spray paint?
actually i painted the exterior of the taillights...if you go to wal-mart and get a can of that model car paint (i think i got candy apple) just spray it on real well...at least 2 coats. mine did start to peel, so i had to redo them, but i like the look A LOT! :D

41 - 60 of 311 Posts