NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
here's some pics from today - just got it! :D very happy so far!!

surely more pics to come! ;)

Attachments

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
I don't know,but even upside down that thing is flippin sweet.
I just flipped my laptop over to look at them.
Please tell me your gonna bring it to T.o.D.
I mean your in NC already so we hope ya make it.

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Do you still have your TS ??? Or was it a trade?
Just curious.

·
We've only got 4 Minutes!
295 Posts
How much does it cost to fill up the tank? Also, How many miles can you get on the highway from a full tank? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
My eyes are crossed now......what the heck is up with your pictures? :crazy:

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know,but even upside down that thing is flippin sweet.
I just flipped my laptop over to look at them.
Please tell me your gonna bring it to T.o.D.
I mean your in NC already so we hope ya make it.
What is T.oD.? haha

Do you still have your TS ??? Or was it a trade?
Just curious.
No, I had to trade her in...They gave me $5000 for her though! Which is one of the reasons I could not say no! If you KBB the TS with as many miles as I had, I think top end value was $4800, and you know dealers, they NEVER give you that! I'm pretty sure I got a very good deal on this beetle! :D

How much does it cost to fill up the tank? Also, How many miles can you get on the highway from a full tank? Thanks
They filled up the first tank - so idk. :eek: But it does take regular fuel (no more premium!)

And according to it's trip computer it said about 380 on the tank and that was after I had driven a bit...I will probably go for a longer drive today to really test out mpg and handling on some winding roads! :)

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
What is T.o.D..ha. ha
T.o.D. is the best damn NB gtgs in the country. No offense to my Roswell peeps. It is held the first weekend in May in Bryon city NC. Home to the Tail of the Dragon, one of the best driving roads in the world with 318 turns in 11 miles. Come join us. Its a blast. I would shoot ya a link but I'm not as smart as my smart phone.

Sent with my Peace. Love. & T.o.D. 2012 app

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,812 Posts
Not sure if that haha was sarcastic, but here is the link. http://newbeetle.org/forums/tail-dragon/51839-2012-tail-dragon-cruise-weekend.html Check it out.
Here is a link with last years pics http://newbeetle.org/forums/photos-get-togethers/50027-official-2k11-tod-photo-thread.html Check them out.
Come join the fun. We would love to have ya join us. The ride is awesome, the views are majestic, but it's the people that make this event so great.
Good lookin out my brother from another mother:cool:

Mang, looks like we're gonna have to intensify our ToD pimping skills. Quite a few aren't privy to the ways of dragon slaying.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
More pics, please!!! Interior? :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
23 Participants
02SilverSport
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing