NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone enjoy watching the show? I love it and the next time I'm in Naples I'm driving down to see the shop. Anyone on the boards had a visit?

·
Smiling's my favorite
251 Posts
Spiru, I caught the marathon of the shows on Sunday, and it's a really good show! I love the backstory of everyone's tattoos. Makes me want to go get another one!

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JrsyGrl said:
Spiru, I caught the marathon of the shows on Sunday, and it's a really good show! I love the backstory of everyone's tattoos. Makes me want to go get another one!
Yeah me too on all 3 counts!:) I Loved the show before I got inked but now I can really appreciate it more. I'm thinking when I go down, maybe have my 2nd tat done by Garver, guess we'll see.

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JrsyGrl said:
I was wondering how much the show has increased their business? Like is it still a tattoo parlor that you can just walk into and get inked?
I'd say business is good especially after seeing last nights show! I'm probably email them before I leave a find out.

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JrsyGrl said:
So what's your next tat going to be? I know you just got a Celtic cross, right?
Yeah just got the Celtic cross done, as far as the second tat, well its still a work in progress, but it will be something Celtic for sure..:)

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
That's funny you mentioned that, a harp did cross my mind. Don't see many tats of those. Of course Guinness is big for me, actually thought of using the Guinness label but in Gaelic

·
Volkswagen Addict
123 Posts
"Miami Ink" is a good show, and so is "Inked".

I plan on getting my my first tattoo, a Volkswagen logo tattoo once I get my taxes. Jessica is getting her first tattoo as well so we plan on getting ours together.

My oldest brother has spent approximately over $5000 on tattoos all over his body, and he has even had his picture taken for "Tattoo" magazine. I'm going to write to them and see if they'll do a full feature article on him someday.

·
Smiling's my favorite
251 Posts
I've seen "Inked" a couple of times, but it just didn't grab me. Maybe it was the episodes I saw, but it was about them opening a new shop and the problems that were going along with that.

I like "Miami Ink" because it is just one tattoo after another, with the backstory on each person and their tattoo.

Did you see the one where the one guy had his mom tattoo "Mom" on his leg? Pretty cute.

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
i think Inked and Miami Ink are both good shows.

it just sux. the more i watch em the more i want to go down to a tat place and finish my half sleeve.

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mentalVdub said:
i think Inked and Miami Ink are both good shows.

it just sux. the more i watch em the more i want to go down to a tat place and finish my half sleeve.
tattoo shows = more tats :D

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
Billsbug said:
I drive by Miami Ink every day; u want me to take pic with my vert parked out front? :D

Are you serious? You SUCK! HECK YES!! Take a pic!! What are you waiting for? Get all the hot guys in the pic, as well! I will take poster size..... LOL!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts