NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Historic figure of Pop.

Sadly now the trial.

My own view is that, the outcome won't change his past. I can understand any family wanting answers.

I'm not sure why I'm following the trial. His normal voice when drugged in the video. Was a surprise.

Any org input.?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Yep, W.G.A.S.!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Here' my input. The whole thing is a sad, sad story. This doctor obviously didn't WANT to kill MJ, he was a cash cow. Big money to take care of him for the duration of this tour. But, this doctor was thinking about the money so much that he failed to put the health of his patient at #1 priority. I think the testimony here will bring that out. Just too many mistakes. Stuff that NEVER should have happened. Having said that, MJ was an accident waiting to happen. You can't tell me that this was a big surprise, folks. His life reads like a bad novel. Very sad. As far as the trial, just like when OJ's trial was here in L.A. in '95, the traffic caused by all the hordes of media and ordinary people with nothing better to do was horrific yesterday!! I'm lucky I live and work in Hollywood, for the most part. Downtown near the courthouse is a mess. :(

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Aside from the lawyers, the family looking for closure (however in the world this is supposed to bring that), and a large group of star gazers, as I said, WGAS! MJ was a train wreck, for years, that I chose, and choose, not to watch.

M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts