VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all! Possible new owner from Atlanta GA here. Currently looking at 2 different VW vert's one an SE and one and S.

Learned a long time ago if you want to learn anything about a vehicle, you find the community and forums behind it. Not new to car or motorcycle buying or maintenance, but I am brand new to the Beetle.

Any advice you can give about the 08's or anything to look out for would be highly appreciated. After a little haggling it looks like I can get out the door for between 10.5 and 11k so advice on price would be appreciated as well.

Sorry for so many questions in my very first post, but the wife and I are excited about possibly joining this community, and we'd like to do it starting on the right foot ;)

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Welcome to the Org. I am not much help with vert's, but I know a guy. His Org screen name is miffmole, but he goes by the name of Kenny. He has a very nice vert and is very well versed in this area. You could shoot him a pm, but I kinda think he will be along shortly.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Org. I am not much help with vert's, but I know a guy. His Org screen name is miffmole, but he goes by the name of Kenny. He has a very nice vert and is very well versed in this area. You could shoot him a pm, but I kinda think he will be along shortly.
Awesome, thanks! I'll keep a lookout for him :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts