NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today, herTDI, The Cheat and I had a mini get together in Fredonia, NY, where my college is. It was very nice of them to travel long distances...especially the Cheat... :D just for some photos. Hopefully they can add some pictures they took!

But here is what I've got!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We each got our "round for a reason" pic taken too...mine is from a few months ago however (when i had on some good wheels! ;) )

enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
i love how for once *i* actually had the most exciting alloys on LOL. go stock!

hey matt, i got a mirror picture too :p

gorgeous weather, for... november :/

the operation :) where would we be without justin?!

we just met... and we're already sharing undergarments ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Toad said:
Nice pics, I wish I was informed about this g2g, i woulda definately came for the fun.

i don't know about justin, but i think matt and i were afraid to call it a "gtg"... being new at this whole thing... i was prepared to drive to NY and have no one be there!

next time... for sure :) and i'm all up for fredonia, b/c it's just a nice afternoon's drive away from home.

·
Registered
163 Posts
MATTSBUG said:
yeah...very much so

So should I order some parts? So I can be cool like you and Justin? the euro switch and...a bra! :rolleyes:

What else could I get thats cheap and will make my car really cool? :D
well, i think the 18"s and the stripes do the job sucessfully ;) ps, did i mention i love the stripes? lol

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Looks like you all had a fun day!~ :wave3:

Love the "round for a reason" pics...... :D

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
OK, here I am! :O)

Just got in after making an extension to Tom's house in Cleveland after my buddy in Rochester had a family emergency (so I couldn't stay there). I had a BLAST meeting both Matt and Adrienne, and yes, I'd do it all again in a flash...but this time I'd take Monday off too so I could meet up with more Ohio peeps (seeing as how I drove right by retrorich, don&herbie, sukhoidave, pdoel, and a bunch more. All in all, I had a super time, and oh yeah, I know you all are envious now, but I got to do something that everyone wants to but not many have... ;O) Let's just say she's well-rounded, smooth as silk, and definitely fitting of her name. :O) You all will have to guess (those that know, shhh). First one to guess wins...

·
Registered
163 Posts
MATTSBUG said:
he hit a deer?!?!?!:runnethov

Whoa...is his car okay?
lol nice icon. car is okay, except he's getting a new skid plate i think. i think a big transport hit it first :S poor animal!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts