NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might know already (HINT HINT!!!) but on 12-21-05 (and yes great b-day present) I had a minor accident. Oops...Black ice and a curb!!! Ouch.. Just got my car back last night. $1,746.80 worth of damage!!!! intercooler, replaced......bottom of the passenger front fender - fixed/painted.....NEW passenger front Wheel (258.00) and a WONDERFUL CLEANUP JOB!
I can't say enough about my dealership! Some of you know how I have in the past raved about them. Well this is no exception. My Service Manager - John.....is so AWESOME! :) He treats my "pride and joy" like it was his own! He suprised me with a wonderful detail job as well!!!!! The car looks brand new - right off the showroom floor!!!! (BETTER!!!) If anyone is looking for a new Volkswagen and is on the Eastside of Cleveland....Mentor, Ohio to be exact......I highly recomend, with out a doubt......Classic Volkswagen!!!!!:dance2:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Wonderful to hear of a job well done. So often, all you hear is a complaint! :rolleyes:

I'm happy to hear you have your car back, and is is back to new. :party:

Relate your good experience in the "Feedback" forum, too. This is exactly what that forum is for! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts