NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moving in another month and with the Beetle gone, gotta get rid of some stuff that I found. May add to this list depending on what ends up happening with my car with insurance and whatnot. All of these prices are also OBO, so feel free to shoot me one. I need this stuff gone!

- 2 red rear marker lights in excellent condition. Pulled them off a NB at a local junkyard to keep as spares, but didn't use them.SOLD

- Techno Blue touch-up paint. I did open it and use it a few years ago. Opened it tonight and seems to still be useable. SOLD

- Chrome trim for gauges. Never installed it in my car, but got it from a fellow Orger a few years ago and I believe he had used it. SOLD

- Mk4 black e-brake cover with leather top and silver button. Fits great in a NB. I never installed it in mine, but got it from a fellow Orgr who did. SOLD

Attachments

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Added an e-brake cover. Feel free to make an offer!

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get you that info tonight! :)

·
Magic
22 Posts
Need and want the black e-brake cover with leather top and silver button

Hey, I want and need the black e-brake cover with leather top and silver button. I will take it. Do you take PayPal? Let me know. You can IM me please as soon as you get this.

magic

·
Registered
71 Posts
ebrake handle

ebrake handle if you still have it, how much to 30663

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PMs sent to lilu05 and Wingnut.

·