NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

Black Leather Grab Bar Covers - Embroidered with 5 multi-colored flowers in the center - Wrap-Around and secures with Velcro. - $15.00 shipped.

Black Cordura Nylon Grab Bar Cover - Embroidered with three New Beetles in white thread. - Wrap-Around and secures with Velcro. - $17.00 shipped.

"KEYSTER" Key Holster - Keep your switchblade key clipped to your belt, purse strap or gym bag - Black plastic, One Left. - $18.00 shipped.

New Beetle Bud Vase - Frosted Yellow - Two Left. - $7.00 shipped.

New Beetle Bud Vase - Frosted Light Blue - Two Left. - $7.00 shipped.

VW Plush Daisy - For Your Bud Vase - $16.00 shipped

New Beetle Fog Light Grilles - 1998-2005 - Black Plastic Mesh - Can be painted. - $6.00/pair shipped.

Green Alien Head Antenna Ball - $5.00 shipped

"The Beetles" Greatest Sounds of the '60's and '70's CD - One Left - For New Beetle owners, or anyone that owned a classic Beetle, this CD is a compilation of engine sounds (starting, driving and idling) and horns from a 1960, 1973, and 1978 Beetle. 30 tracks in all. Kind of corny, but it can be fun to listen to while driving! - $15.00 shipped.

FUSEvsl LED Valve Stem Lights - Yellow - Discontinued by Manufacturer - One Set Left - Aircraft aluminum, they screw onto your valve stems and create a "circle of light" while you are driving. They look cool standing still as well. Four lights in a handy storage tube, plus two sets of batteries - $20.00/set shipped.

Gray Interior Passenger Side Door Handle Cover - New in box, never used. Only one. Perfect replacement for those peeling door handles. - $15.00 shipped.

Vintage Beetle Convertible Christmas Ornament - Silver die cast with Santa at the wheel and Rudloph in the passenger seat. By Maisto but sold at VW dealerships. 4 inches long by 2 inches wide. New in box. 1 left. $12.00 shipped.

PayPal Accepted, e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!!! :D

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
got a picture of :

OEM VW Emergency Escape Hammer with Bracket - One Left - Bright Orange for easy visibility. With seat belt cutter. - $17.00 shipped.

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if they're locking or not...:confused:
I think the keyfob wrench is to help you get them on and off.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
BUGSTUFF said:
Green New Beetle Convertible Pen/Pencil Holder - Injection Molded from the VW Booth at the Chicago Auto Show - One Left. - These are very hard to come by unless you wait in line. - $25.00 shipped.

:D
I am intrigued by this. Gotta pic? ;)

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The tweeters protrude about an eighth of an inch. Here's a pic:

Attachments

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And here's a pic of the pen/pencil holder:

Attachments

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Embroidered with flowers:

Attachments

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
What does the grab bar cover look like? Is that one for the passenger side dashboard bar?
Also, i dont htink i'm gonna be buyin the quarts, the plan i had for them sorta dissapeared, but that's an insane deal for nib mbq's.

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Toad,
Which grab bar cover?

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Picture sent.

·