VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it's been a while since I been on here but we had miss fire n mass air codes for a long time new plugs wires coil n mass air replaced n still popping codes WELL I FOUND THE FIX OF YEARS OF CODES REPLACED THE WHOLE WIRING IN THE MASS AIR SECTION TO THE BRAIN THE DEALER HAS A KIT U REPLACE EVERYTHING WHERE THE MASS AIR PLUGS IN TO THE BRAIN HOPE THIS HELPS N just got word the 99 beetle 2.0 We own is totaled so accessories will b availbe grey molded floor mats trunk molded rubber mat headlight n tail light covers possible hood bra just the hood not the whole thing n mirror covers just have to retrieve them

·
Certified Arcade Tech
416 Posts
Ok it's been a while since I been on here but we had miss fire n mass air codes for a long time new plugs wires coil n mass air replaced n still popping codes WELL I FOUND THE FIX OF YEARS OF CODES REPLACED THE WHOLE WIRING IN THE MASS AIR SECTION TO THE BRAIN THE DEALER HAS A KIT U REPLACE EVERYTHING WHERE THE MASS AIR PLUGS IN TO THE BRAIN HOPE THIS HELPS N just got word the 99 beetle 2.0 We own is totaled so accessories will b availbe grey molded floor mats trunk molded rubber mat headlight n tail light covers possible hood bra just the hood not the whole thing n mirror covers just have to retrieve them

:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts