VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

I recently purchased a used 2012 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5L and few days ago I found out that I am missing the driver's side marker reflector...

This is the picture of what I am talking about...

Since this type of parts are out of guarantee for me, I need to find out where to order it online or something...

Any idea where to get that part and get it shipped to the States? (Seattle)

Thanks! :)

EDIT:

I un-mounted the passenger's marker reflector and I noticed that I am also missing the frame that allows you to install the reflector...

This is the passengers one which is ok and contains the frame:

And... this is the driver's one that is missing everything...

Any idea where to find both, the frame and the reflector?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
1stvwparts.com has the lamp for $22 and change. Doesn't list a part number but if you search for side marker lamp it should come up. I wasn't able to find the piece that attaches to the bumper but I'm sure it's there. If you call them they may be able to help you find what you need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seeing how new the car is; a genuine vw part, is probably your only option at this point.
Yeah, agree about the genuine part :). However, I am not quite sure how to order ir online as I don't know how to find the frame that allows you to attach the marker...:(

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Have you tried your local vw dealer or called a online vw parts dealer, like 1stvwparts (be sure to have your VIN #)? If you look at your old parts; they typically have the vw parts number, on them and you can identify the right part that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts