NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ... Just gonna grab bits and pieces from wherever I can find them.

newb's:
TDIRookie
Steinola
Jackfrost
jdesigns

were mentioned, but nixed:
Eeyore
PingPong
GatorBeetle
PHILthebeetle
Benny Beetle
Bugsy98
JohnKoch

For the most part those didn't make it in due to overlap. Overabbundance of expertise in their area. Those that made the cut had at least 2 moderators nominating or backing them up.

Any comments?

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Sounds good to me, we had a lot of knowledgeable people nominated, too bad we cant have them all.

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
That was a joke we played on him almost 2 years back...

Guess he never changed it ;)

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
1,450 Posts
CrazyJames said:
That was a joke we played on him almost 2 years back...

Guess he never changed it ;)
Maybe he doesn't know he can change it??!!

The mods you listed sound fine to me. Friendly and helpful from what I have seen.

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Naaah he knows he can, been asking for a while if he could be a moderator.. so we said.. sure you are a mod in training...

Its a badge he wears with pride ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,774 Posts
jdesigns is a personal friend of mine, and I can promise you he will make a good moderator. Put him in as a backup of the photo area, until he knows where else he wants to be. I know he would be honored to be a mod at the Org.

Justin for Mod! :D

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
dnyed said:
jdesigns is a personal friend of mine, and I can promise you he will make a good moderator. Put him in as a backup of the photo area, until he knows where else he wants to be. I know he would be honored to be a mod at the Org.

Justin for Mod! :D
You guys know how these people are better than me, in general, but one person I can vouch for is jdesigns. I've had good experiences with him and definitely think he's a good choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts