VW Beetle Forum banner

mojo_trixie's 2000 SE Reflex Yellow Turbo - Trixie

10K views 102 replies 30 participants last post by  joel7269 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics of Trixie. I also have them in the newb thread but I wanted to start a photo thread since there will be more to come. I'm just waiting for it to stop raining so I can go do a photoshoot.

I'm always open to ideas on how to mod her since I know nothing about this car but I still love her the way she is =D.

See less See more
#10 ·
HOT lookin’ dub. The rims are really sweet. They are a definite keeper. I like the siruis location. Passengers can’t screw with the stations that way. :D As for mods, anything goes, but I love the clear front corners and tails. Easy mod and I think they look much better then stock. If you go with the front clear corners just make sure you update the bulb to the iridescent Silver Star made by Sylvania. They complete the finished look to the clear front corners. Here are mine with both the clear & crystal clear. (My winter and summer look.)

Attachments

#25 ·
Nice pics. I really like the one of Trixie reflected in the air cooled's moon covers.:goodjob: I also like the daisy's in the foreground, they're my fav flower :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.