NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever installed an aftermarket HU and connected the input wires (speaker wires from HU) at the Monsoon amp to the speaker output wires from the output connection at the amp. In a nutshell, I will cut the speaker wires from both amp plugs and connect them to their respective wires. Therefore using the aftermarket HU and stock wiring to power the speakers. I've searched different forums, but never heard of anyone doing it this way. Is this even possible. Thanks

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Has anyone ever installed an aftermarket HU and connected the input wires (speaker wires from HU) at the Monsoon amp to the speaker output wires from the output connection at the amp. In a nutshell, I will cut the speaker wires from both amp plugs and connect them to their respective wires. Therefore using the aftermarket HU and stock wiring to power the speakers. I've searched different forums, but never heard of anyone doing it this way. Is this even possible. Thanks
I just did that last summer. It was a pain in the butt figuring out which wires went where, but I got it. Makes me wish I had wrote all the wires down. I havent had any problems.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I found a few wiring diagrams from various posts. This should save some time and material if the diagram wiring colors are accurate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts