NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! So I have a slight issue with finding the part number for the center of the center caps part number for the Monte Carlo wheels. At least I'm pretty sure what I have. If I can figure out how to post a picture from my iPad I will, but I just really would like my Delly looking her best, and right now she has none of the caps. :(

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
I'm a dinosaur when it comes to posting links, but if you go to Hubcaphaven.com, you'll find a tab for center caps. Hit the VW button, then Beetle, and the Monte Carlo caps are the 3rd to the right, part # ICO 601 149. They're not cheap, $39.95 each, and that's for used ones. My daughter's 2000 has Monte Carlo wheels and a very common issue with the Monte Carlo center caps is that the VW emblems like to fall off! :( I just re-read your post and if you're looking just for the emblems in the center of the caps themselves, you'll probably have to go somewhere like E-Bay.

Another Orger, Iggy's Mom, has a really cool alternative: she placed chrome covers over the location of the VW emblems, and they stay put and look good, too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts