NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought another beetle since my beloved Pookie is acting senile. Can't afford to take the chance on having unreliable transportation with school coming up and with me quitting my job. (I need to get to job interviews, school, and transport the family.) The other car is a turbo miata with no back window. Anyway, counterintuitive to common sense, I got another finnicky 1.8T VW. Hey, I truly LOVE driving the car and it was super cheap. Diesels are expensive and so are BMWs. (besides, I'd have to have a BMW AND a nb to be happy)

Meet the new family car: MOOKIE!

CHECK HIM OUT NEXT TO POOKIE.

Mookie has a back window (SWEET!).
Oh.... I almost forgot to mention that this one is chipped, too. APR this time.

We have put the BBS wheels onto Mookie since these have been taken and I got a turbo badge for my yellow fellow. I also got some nb logo-embroidered floormats and a plush daisy.

The most challenging thing will be to switch my coilovers from the blue one to the yellow one.

·
Catch me riding s00ty!
3,981 Posts
Mookie and Pookie sittin in the... Driveway.
I D L E I N G. First comes gas...
Then comes driver,
Then comes the cops to catch said driver!

Ok I know its corny.

Congrats with the new NB!! How exactly is pookie senile?

·
Super Moderator
20,814 Posts
Mookie and Pookie sittin in the... Driveway.
I D L E I N G. First comes gas...
Then comes driver,
Then comes the cops to catch said driver!

Ok I know its corny.

Congrats with the new NB!! How exactly is pookie senile?
:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha ha! Corny.

Pookie can't quite get diagnosed by a couple of VW proffessionals I've taken him to. The check engine light flashes and it st-st-st-stutter-ers along. I can't afford the $$$ and down time to get it diagnosed and fixed. besides, i'd just worry that it would break on me again soon after.

thanks for the pic request. you guys are too kind and make me blush. just picture, a yellow bug with the black wheels on it, turbo badge on the rear, and the front license plate in the window. PRESTO! (yes, i know that was super lame and extremely lazy- i'll get some pics when i get the black headlights in)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts