NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out...

In a forum listing, double click on a thread title and you can edit it in place. I suspect this only works if you have permission to edit the thread title, of course...

I *heart* AJAX.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
pdoel said:
Hmmm. I double click, and for a split second I see that you can edit the thread title, but then it quickly opens up the thread after that.
Firefox works nicely, IE... not so much...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, I didn't have any trouble getting to work in Safari (Mac) or Firefox (Windows). I'm using FF 1.5 beta, though -- wonder if that makes a difference?

Either way -- not something <em>necessary</em>, but a really handy little feature if it works for ya.

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oneighturbo said:
maybe thats it. im in FF.

Croft, you see this?
http://adaptivepath.com/events/2005/dec/
Yep, that would be great to go to! I probably won't get to, though, as I've allocated my professional development funds for the years to South by Southwest Interactive, the party disguised as a conference. ;)

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
jcroft said:
Yep, that would be great to go to! I probably won't get to, though, as I've allocated my professional development funds for the years to South by Southwest Interactive, the party disguised as a conference. ;)
cool, ya im trying to hit SXSW next year as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Solution...

For those of you who said the double-clicking on post name didn't really work that well for you b/c it linked you to the thread...

...I just discovered that you don't have to double click ON the post name. Double click anywhere in that table cell that has the post name, and it'll work. w00t!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts