NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,662 Posts
Next, I wonder, if you got some door handle covers; black them out, too? I'm thinking, you have a classic 70s/80s Porsche; black and body color theme going on here! :)

These are stainless steel and chrome but you could vinyl wrap black or get them power coated?

a cover on the back; to protect the body, may or may not work but here is a example, showing black covers in place, as well.

Here is a add on black molding kit; that could mirror, the sides you made black, just a thought, it may not look right but I saw this, searching online. :

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmmm. I m kinda likin the black door handle idea, Bill. Ill research that some more!!!!

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive already got carbon mirror caps.
Just ordered carbin door handle covers, and some more carbin interior pieces. Cant wait.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Next, I wonder, if you got some door handle covers; black them out, too? I'm thinking, you have a classic 70s/80s Porsche; black and body color theme going on here! :)

These are stainless steel and chrome but you could vinyl wrap black or get them power coated?

a cover on the back; to protect the body, may or may not work but here is a example, showing black covers in place, as well.

Here is a add on black molding kit; that could mirror, the sides you made black, just a thought, it may not look right but I saw this, searching online. :

I just posted some pics of my white bug. I did some stuff similar to this but in blue. If you happen to see it. What do you think about this for mine but in blue? The first door handle pic and the rear protector?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Got a link; to your Beetle and photos, in question?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts