NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TDI Lover
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay Guys and Gals

Looks like i find myself looking for a new place to live anybody know of a good 3 bedroom Apt or house for lease around Cleveland.

Hay Cleveland group any volenters to help me move

Don

·
R.I.P 12/21/2006 - 65 Years Young.
307 Posts
Good luck with your search, Don. I would strongly suggest that you stick to Cleveland western suburbs such as Westlake, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Berea, Strongsville, etc. The eastern suburbs get some nasty weather in the Winter.

As for helping you move, I'd love to, but I have a bad back...and my front is nothing to write home about either. :eek:

·
TDI Lover
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well a place has been found and rented

the boxes have been packed dam was hard to pack up a house that has been in the family for 20 years would would not believe the trash Ive thrown out.

The date is set for Jan 14 been moving boxes with my brothers Pu will be rent a trk for the big stuff washers dryer bedroom sets living room set.

once again asking for a few good people with Strong backs and weak minds (Ha Ha Ha) any help excepted

Don

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
I hope I'm a good person. The strong back part disqualifies me - mine gives me pain daily! Weak mind - I'll admit to that.

Sukhoidave said:
I'll step up. Let me know as much ahead of time as possible so it can get on a schedule. (read: approved by wife!)

Can't let down a loyal friend.

Can't really help with the housing issue, I don't think.
- - Unless you wanna come down to Portage County more.

It has been approved by the wife. All I had to say was that Don needs some help and he's stepped up when I needed it. I'll be where and when you need the help. Let me know. Glad I can do it.

Where's the new place?

·
TDI Lover
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sukhoidave said:
I hope I'm a good person. The strong back part disqualifies me - mine gives me pain daily! Weak mind - I'll admit to that.

It has been approved by the wife. All I had to say was that Don needs some help and he's stepped up when I needed it. I'll be where and when you need the help. Let me know. Glad I can do it.

Where's the new place?
Thanks Dave

your a great Friend and a great person

New place is in Parma

looks like all is set for Saturday 1-14-06 at 9:00

Since I have no family besides my brother and my son any help is greatly appreciated.

Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts