NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so i havent been on here in a while. I miss u guys right now because myspecv.com got shut down because of some bad people and decisions. So I decided why not let u know what goin on with my new car.

Ok so Mr.Yellow got sold to be a high schoolers new ride which is funny because it was my first ride. Any ways he is some where in Winatchie WA.

I am now driving a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV. It is a blast to drive I love having 6 gears. I have already gone to a couple nissans meets and its just been amazing how my fun i am having with this car

This is what i have done to it so far
-Jim Wolf Technologies balence shaft removal kit
-Nismo front strut tower bar
-Nameless cold air intake
-A lot of debadging
-Kumho Ecsta ASX
-Removed front license plate with color matched plugs for bumper holes
-PlastiDip rear B16 gen. SE R badge
-Hella 500FF rally lights
-and a lot more to come

and if you are new here or just dont remember me this was Mr.Yellow

·
Super Moderator
20,814 Posts
LOL i knew u would be the first one to post up a reply. LOL Buttercup is looking hot. u should find Juggbug and send her here.
I was hoping that JuggBug was going to be at Roswell, but she wasn't able to make it. And YES, Cup and I made the roadie to Roswell:)

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I got a lot of plans for it. I just got to fall into some money lol. most of it goes to living with my fiance. But i want to get a set of Tein Super Street Coilovers, header, catback, balence shaft removal kit, 2002-'03 front end swap, window tint and prolly more i am lookin to get about 200-210 reliable horse power. Of course I car person is never done with his car but thats all i have planed for now

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so here is the latest on the Spec. I have gotten the ballence shaft removal kit installed. The power change is a little noticeable but got useto it very quickly. and I recently got rear ended at a stop light by a moron. At least she had insurance. The body shop did an amazing job and now the rear end looks way better than it did when I bought the car. I aint planning on spending as much money on it now just because I wanna spend my money on stuff that cant be crushed by idiots

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
also has any one painted brake calipers silver or even polished the calipers. My brakes are very visible and I dont wanna do the traditional red. I really like my monochrom look i kinda got goin on the only color on my car is the red "R" and my brake lights. If any one can help me with this that would be sweet. dont really feel like bringing this up on the nissan forums just cuz i will prolly get burned. On another note i am seriously concidering this product called di-noc (www.carbonfiberfilm.com) for my center console. could also be bad a** on a beetle dash just an idea to throw out to you guys

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I second that! Loving the mountain back drop!

Any mod plans? Low? c;ear tails? What's on your plate mang?
Right now I have a pair of Hella 500FF driving lights that will be mounted soon in front of the bumper just bought the bar to make the brackets I plan on doing this with no body cuting or drilling at all so its as clean as possible, as for future mods...

-LED tail light bulbs (just dont like the delay between my LED 3rd brake light and my standard breaklights when I step on the breaks)
-LED rear license plate lights (white)
- 3M™ DI-NOC™ coverd center dash console (Carbon Fiber Film | Dedicated To Selling 3M Carbon Fiber DI-NOC Vinyl)
-full tint job

so just small things to make me happier with it, a little sublter than Mr.Yellow. I still like the fact that this car is hella fun to drive but doesnt attract attention from cops, and boy ricers and can whip the @$$ of many cars that challenge me

and thanks for the complements on the pictures! I will try to keep this thread a little more lively

·
Registered
937 Posts
Just curious as to whether or not you have whooped any beetles? My brother-in-law had SpecV for about a year when the first came out, it was the only one in town the whole time he had it, now I see them everywhere. I remember riding in it and it seemed comparable to a TS, but then again, it's been about 6 or 7 years. The guy down the street from me has 3! 1 Silver, 1 Copper-ish, and 1 greenish/blue.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts