NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CANCELLED!!!!! Mt Saint Helens Beetle Cruise- August 24th

THIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Hopefully we'll be able to try it again sometime. /B]

Is anyone interested in a meet up and drive to Mt Saint Helens? Thinking of a drive up to Johnston Ridge on August 24th. It would be cool if we could get Beetles of all years involved. If anyone is interested in helping plan this event email me at:

munkeyriver (at) gmail.com

-Bob

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
I'm very interested. It will depend, though, on my finances, and how well my car is running. At the moment, my car has has lots of major work recently, and is running great, with no CEL! :lol:
I'm also in financial recovery mode, and don't regularly have extra money. I'll know more as the time gets closer. :eek:

Perhaps, we can kinda meet somewhere, have some lunch, and go for a short carabug? Using a tank of gas in one fell swoop, I have not been able to afford in several years. But, we shall see.

Anybody else? We Need A GTG!! It's been too long!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to open this up to an all VW GTG. Jetta's, Karmen Ghia's, Type 2's, Passat's etc. If you drive Das Auto, lets go!

·
Want to do a drive.
1,798 Posts
Yes if nothing comes up.

Can't wife has plans for that weekend.

·
Smells like crayons...
62 Posts
I SOOO wish I was in the area. Haven't been on a good GTG in years, I think the last one included dnyed. :)

I'll pass this on to Smudge and Nemo...and maybe Badrice and Spdbump. Gosh I miss our fun carabugging!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still hoping we can find some Vdubs to join us for the trip up to Mt Saint Helens.

We took Ruby up to Mt Rainier today on our way home from Yakima. We logged in about 700 miles but only saw one other 2012 or newer Beetle the entire trip. We went to a VW dealership and bought some new wheels and tires. They didn't have any Beetles in stock either.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't had any confirmations and it's looking like rain for Saturday. I think we are going to pull the plug and call the time of death for this GTG.

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
This Saturday is my company employee picnic. I am cooking, and also acting as shuttle driver. I hope we can do something soon!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts