NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 New Beetle and my check engine light came on today, the car was a little hesitant when I tried to start it. I took it to auto zone and they ran a test on the car, they have no clue whats wrong with it. Error Codes P1225, P1226, P1227, P1228, P1451, p1421, P1425, P1472, P0139, P0134, Im getting alot of short to ground error codes with possible solutions or causes, failed fuel injector, poor electrical connection, failed air injection pump relay, failed air solenoid valve, failed EVAP canister purge regulator valve, failed leak detection pump (LDP), open or short circuit concern, faulty H02S11 (bank 1 sensor 1) I had no problems with it prior to today! Does anyone have any idea what the possible problem can be? Is it possible its ALL these things? The guy at auto zone said he has never seen anything like it, that it wasnt troubleshooting one issue or one code like it should! HELP!! thank you....:mad:

·
Beer BEer BEER beER
271 Posts
Check the grounds under the battery. They can also be accessed by removing the driver side headlight can. I'm betting something came lose.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts