NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS I AM NEW TO NEW BEETLE.ORG I GOT MY NB ABOUT 1 MOUNTH AGO AND I AM IN LOVE LOL BUT THE FUN PART IS ME MAKING IT MINE BY CUSTOMIZING

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Nice looking Bug and killer finish on that black paint! Does the paint look that good in person?

Welcome to the Org!

Click here for your welcoming gift - http://newbeetle.org/forums/new-member-forum/51021-newbie-welcome-kit.html

And everyone here loves pics, post up more of them!

Btw, YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL! :rolleyes: You'll notice, in reading other posts that no one here yells. We all can hear better in a normal tone of voice! ;) Also, so you don't run out of breath, breathe every once in a while with commas, periods and capitals.

MORAV

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the org. I am fairly new as well and I love checking in everyday for new pics, posts and ideas. Have fun and happy driving!

Sent from Olivia's Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys for all the comments, and yes the paint is nice and shine. I try my best to keep it looking good. I am going to finish putting in my aftermarket stereo tomorrow, so all post some pics.

P. S. : I hope that wasn't to loud lol

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Wow, love the black and white pix. Your black babe looks nice and clean. Welcome to the org, can't wait for pixs of the modifications. You're right, that is the fun part.

Let The Good Times Roll,
VW BEATL

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
More pics, please!!! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Finally gave my baby a name

This is my baby i love him so much at first i had a hard time picking his name but....

It makes me happy to intrudes DVXP i love taking care of him and keeping him clean. And i am

happy to be part of a group of people that drive AMAZING CARS.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
This is your car's photo thread. Add all new pics to this thread. I merged three threads, all from the photo forum. This is the one to put all pics, all in one place.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts