NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She's pretty much all stock aside from the Alpine media player and the tint.
Mechanically she is sound, physically though she's had a pretty rough life. I haven't inflicted any of her many bumps and scrapes but I haven't been able to help her get rid of them either :(

Thanks for taking a look!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,724 Posts
Thank you for adopting your New Beetle Sport! :party:

We, and your NB, are glad you did.... :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was my pleasure dnyed :D

Took a better pic of her today,
reducing the size to fit this site doesn't make it look much different than the other one, but I tried.

Attachments

·
Want to do a drive.
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I loved my 01 Sport. It got totaled 6 months after I got it. :mad:
Got my 03 Turbo S as a replacement. If you look at my S it has the Sports Wheels.

You will love it. I had it Chipped just 2 months before the accident.

http://newbeetle.org/forums/photos-new-beetles/30335-mutatos-2001-beetle-sport-1-8t.html The old pic thread. The first page has a few broken links.
I remember seeing a few pics of your car after the crash awhile back; I think they were on raymondlee's thread im not entirely sure though. Seeing that front smashed in is pretty cringe worthy :-(.

Ive been snooping the org for a while now but finally registered :D

Yeah I absolutely love my sport its a blast to drive
Finally went full throttle the other night getting onto the freeway
It left a grin on my face

·
Want to do a drive.
1,791 Posts
What chip did you get btw? If you don't mind me asking.

It looks like you had a black interior, I've always wanted mine to have a black interior.
I had APR. I loved the black interior is your gray? Seriously ask anyone if my S was Silver I would be the happiest person in the world. It would be an updated Sport. I like Grey but my last 3 cars were almost the same shade of gray.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had APR. I loved the black interior is your gray? Seriously ask anyone if my S was Silver I would be the happiest person in the world. It would be an updated Sport. I like Grey but my last 3 cars were almost the same shade of gray.
Yeah my interior is grey I'd kill to have it black though :D
I think the black looks so much better. I would be the happiest person in the world if my sport was grey!

I've just never been one for silver, though your sport looked great, a lot because I see how much is physically wrong with mine and your's looked so clean:cool:

I don't mean to sound naggy about my car these are just things I plan fixing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had a vistor today, originally found him in next to the latch in the trunk (have no clue how he got there) didn't take the pictures till after I scooted him to safety.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New Shots

Decided to do some night photography, sorry they're a little big but I wanted the details to be seen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts