NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Nice ride Tom! I love that red and how the calipers are painted yellow. Pretty awesome! The interior rocks!
Where ya been? :confused:

·
Registered
58 Posts
That's one wild looking motor car-who makes them? What's under the bonnet to power it? Does all that trick stuff on the dash come from the factory like that?

·
Tom
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CyberGreenBaby said:
Nice ride Tom! I love that red and how the calipers are painted yellow. Pretty awesome! The interior rocks!
Where ya been? :confused:
Hey there!

I'm still kick'n. I guess now that fall is here I've fallen out of my NB passion a little. I think I did this last year and then became glued to the org sometime in spring again. I just got back from Thailand. I actually saw a few NB's there. They look odd with the steering wheels on the "wrong" side.

Hope things are going okay all the way across your neck of the woods :)
I'll have to poke around a little and see what's going on.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
So glad to see you! We were worried, Tom. I didn't know you had that Pontiac. Of course, it looks like a Tom-detailed car! :bigthumb:

Hope to see you next spring. And, don't be a stranger! :kiss:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Shrek2 said:
Hey there!

I'm still kick'n. I guess now that fall is here I've fallen out of my NB passion a little. I think I did this last year and then became glued to the org sometime in spring again. I just got back from Thailand. I actually saw a few NB's there. They look odd with the steering wheels on the "wrong" side.

Hope things are going okay all the way across your neck of the woods :)
I'll have to poke around a little and see what's going on.

Tom
Things are OK ova hea in Noo Yawk! :D
Wow! Thailand? Thats cool! I havent been out of the country in 2 years! I'm itchin to get out again LOL
Did ya have a good time? :yaya:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts