NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
wheeeeeee!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salsa red, loaded to the max, amazingly quick car, i'm in love with him!! don't worry i still love my beetle too...ahh the bliss of double dubness...:D

·
wheeeeeee!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! i went to the dealer, only needing to replace the batteries in my remote, and came home with 3 new keys and a car....lol....got the batteries too!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
That is beautiful! Congratulations! Is it a 6-speed?

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
bluebubble said:
yes it most definately is.
Oh, yeah..... :bigthumb:

·
wheeeeeee!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, last nite, after his bath, we removed the GLI badge from the trunk, now there's only the one on the front grill. now, no1 really knows what it is (since it doesn't say JETTA anywhere on it) i've gotten so many compliments on the color....it really is a great color in person, there's no hint of orange in it like there is with so many other cars you see now-a-days.

LOVE my new car!!! just kinda stinks i had to demote the beetle to winter duty....but i think she likes to play in the snow a lot anyways :D

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
bluebubble said:
thanks! i went to the dealer, only needing to replace the batteries in my remote, and came home with 3 new keys and a car....lol....got the batteries too!
that's the best trip to the dealership ever! :rolleyes:

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
I really like this car, my wife saw one and even though she hates Jettas, she liked it a lot...maybe next new car...

in the mean time congrats...

·
wheeeeeee!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks :) it really is a great car, you get a lot of things in it that you wouldn't expect to...and my payment is only a little higher than a value edition unloaded jetta would have been. a good investment in my opinion :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts