NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Beetle has been my dream car since I was 5. In high school, my parents bought me my first car for Christmas. A 2000 VW New Beetle in cool white. But less than a week later I was in a pretty bad wreck and my baby was totaled. I drove my dad's hand-me-down 98 Volvo S70 for 2 years until yesterday, when my dad surprised me with my 2009 VW NB in Harvest Moon. He looked at every Beetle in Austin, TX until he found the perfect one. And oh is it perfect. The interior is spotless, there is not a scratch or ding to be found on the exterior, low low mileage and just the color I wanted. I am a lucky girl!

I'm still in need of a name for her! I will post more pictures tomorrow, I haven't taken any other than this one yet.

This is also my first post on this forum! I am so in love with the friendliness of the NB owner community :)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Welcome to the Org! So sorry to hear of the demise of your (Cool White) New Beetle. :eek:

But, I am so happy to see that your awesome Dad got you a great replacement. You have a great Dad! :party:

We are happy to have you here! :wave2:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
How cute you both look. The smile on your face says it all. You have a great Dad !
Welcome, glad you're here.:)

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
Congrads!!! I'm sure u had a Very Merry Christmas with an AESOME girt like that and ur beetle very beautiful :)

And HELLO from Dallas!!! From Laycee and I :)

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Oh how pretty your NB is!!! I absolutely love that color-as a matter of fact that is my favorite 'vert color (with the tan top). Just gorgeous!! Welcome to the org!! And congrats on your NB and four legged friend. :) :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts