NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
He is very handsome indeed! I'd love to see some interior pictures if you get the chance to post some. Are you planning any mods? Tinted windows would be very nice on him! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
:bowdown: Beautiful! :bowdown:

I would love to see the little lights in use. Pic? :eek:

·
131,000 miles!
440 Posts
love it! i wish they didnt change the tail lights though :/ but i love the new styling. i rarely see the 2012's in north carolina but i once saw a baby blue one!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! No mods - I think Glücklich is perfect as is, but admire what unbelievable mods owners do to their Beetles.
First 100 miles! And some interior pics.

Attachments

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Yup. What he said.
The PG looks awesome.
Lovin all the 2012's postin up. Keep em comin!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More pictures against January sunset and 3 different "moods" of ambient lighting.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
PlatGrey looks good on the Beetle... congrats!!!

Question: How did you get LED/Xenon headlights with just a base Turbo? I thought it was only possible fully loaded.

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Not sure if all the 2012's come with it, but I'm pleased to see that VW added more 'creature comforts' like Homelink, Bluetooth, etc to them, if as options if nothing else.

That platinum gray is super-sweet! I've seen a silver and a black here on the roads and I like your plat gray best.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you! Thank you!
To Cadenza - that's what my dealer got out of VW, it was possible for MN in October, also with 19" Tornado wheels (not pictured yet, kind of winter here). But I didn't get the performance gauges, they didn't install them, but still show them in pics.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure if all the 2012's come with it, but I'm pleased to see that VW added more 'creature comforts' like Homelink, Bluetooth, etc to them, if as options if nothing else.

That platinum gray is super-sweet! I've seen a silver and a black here on the roads and I like your plat gray best.
Yes, Bluetooth is on, not sure about other features, still reading the manual;)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Very nice car. Im sick of just seeing black and white launch editions around here where i live. I like the look of yours. The wheels make the car. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts