VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added some things, such as the Turbo graphic and the stripes, as well as the new stereo and back up camera. I think I am going to plast-dip my caps red, and then plasti-dip the actual wheel white, so it matches.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Red

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Steering part

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
Beautiful!!! More pics, please! :D

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Welcome!

Pics of the camera?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some more photos of my Beetle that I took today :)

So what's on the front seats are just seat covers, dye from a pair of jeans on a rainy day washed into my seats, so I got these cheap seat covers for now until I find better ones I like.

Attachments

·
Ooo shiny!
154 Posts
So beautiful; congrats! I would've loved a vert too, but had to get a hard top, cause I have a 6 year old, who would cry, each time a toy "flew" away! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I seen your post on 2014 tdi about liking their wheels did you know the outer turbine trim ring on your wheels pops right off revealing the painted gloss black slotted heritage wheel gives a much sportier look imho at least if you want the more finished look all you have to do is add the outer chrome beauty ring for a complete heritage wheel will give you a new look with little money spent

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did not know that!! I knew they were hubcaps, but I didn't know it was the heritage wheels. Thanks for the info! I'm also looking into getting a new set of wheels completely.

·
Registered
154 Posts
just use the hook in the tool kit pull off the center cap and carefully pull off outer ring and pop center cap back on and you got the heritage wheel

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
Not my cup of tea but I don't entirely like those wheels to begin with. Glad you like it, that's what really matters :bigthumb:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not my cup of tea but I don't entirely like those wheels to begin with. Glad you like it, that's what really matters :bigthumb:
I wanted to get new wheels, but I don't want to drop around $3000 on the ones that I want lol. So I figured this would do for now haha.

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
Yeah that's always a good compromise. $3k for wheels or a case of plastidip hrm.... :goodjob:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts