VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm not real happy about it, but she held up good. Better than the Nissan Altima I had before her. Thankfully the air bags didn't pop. Some of the stereo stuff in the hatchback part got toasted. I have to dig into it to see what's going on. She's going to the hospital tomorrow. The picture really doesn't look to bad, but behind the bumper is messed up too. Update on her when I get a report from the doctor. 馃槥 Everyone was okay. That's what's important. She's replaceable.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Well, that sucks! It's amazing how that it looks not bad, but so much damage is hidden, That's the reality of modern cars. I hope you get this all ironed out soon.

Reactions: Speedracer46**

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ty. I agree. I hope that it's not bad behind what you can't see. I'm taking her to the hospital 馃う today.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the doctor said that she was going to be fine 馃檪 about $2000 in damage. Bumper, styrofoam behind the bumper and a few other brackets/braces too. So right now I will get her back this Friday. But if I don't like it. They will keep it until it's satisfactory. That's their part. This has been true with the other repairs they have done for us in the past. So I don't see any issues with the work. Let y'all know what it looks like after I get her home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts