NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Very nice color blue, and the blue euro emblems work very well with it (ours are black instead of blue here in the US)...Me likey a lot :D. Thanks for the pictures of your baby...they are great.

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
Pretty! :)

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
Great looking Bug :) I'd like to get a closer look at those headlights, they look different somehow.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Great looking Bug :) I'd like to get a closer look at those headlights, they look different somehow.
That's what I was thinking; but it looks like it might be chrome eyelids? Hope they tell us what it is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what I was thinking; but it looks like it might be chrome eyelids? Hope they tell us what it is.
Yes you are correct, they are chrome eyelids and make it look pretty :)Company in uk that provide lots of little chrome add ons and plastic chrome add ons as well.:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Yes you are correct, they are chrome eyelids and make it look pretty :)Company in uk that provide lots of little chrome add ons and plastic chrome add ons as well.:cool:
Again I have to say me likey :D Very pretty beetle you have there. First set of chrome eyelids I've had the pleasure of seeing too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts