NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Yeah, it is. I've never seen piping from the factory like that. It's very nice, also 98s didn't have leather as an option I don't believe.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I hope your "problem child" grows up as a "law-abiding" member of your family. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
I'm going to say maybe on the seats. I have heard of some Limted Editions with contrasting piping. One was a NBC with white seats, and light blue piping, and I had (sold now) the factory boot to match.

M.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I'm going to say maybe on the seats. I have heard of some Limted Editions with contrasting piping. .

M.
I would have said that too, but 98's didn't have many options....... :wink2:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
I know, but these could have been out of a latter model and swapped into this one. Was leather even available in '98? My first had it, but it was a '00.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Noob ;)
76 Posts
Frustrating isn't it? lol Penny was SUCH a problem child omg... $800 in repairs (parts only, we did the work ourselves...) I still have an A/C that is not operational and nobody can tell me why, I also need to tear apart the engine to get to the cam and replace it as well as some gear thing. $$$$ cant wait....

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
They didn't come with many of the standards that the 99's and latter ones got either. ;) :D

Is there any way to find if the limited edition seat came in this NB?
As what was stated before, not from the factory in your car. I wonder if it even came in any nB from the factory like that. Looks like a custom job like Cup's interior. Timmy? You do white piping on a leather seat for someone? :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tonight my lights around the temperature controls turned on...it has been out since I bought the car. Looks like a new feature to me.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts