Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
squeebug said:
Nice Camaro. I always wanted one :)
I've always wanted one, too. A '67 RS. :D

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
I used my brothers for about a week 1995? z28 man i wanted that car bad till I drove it in the rain.My lead foot that car and snow would never survive .My Aunt had I think a 1969 white convertable with orange stripes and interior.I remember going for ice cream sitting on the top of the back seat holding on for dear life.I'd love to have that car now ooooeeeee

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Not a huge fan of American cars, but that old fashioned American muscle suuurrre could be alot of fun.

That car there is looking sweet! Me? I'm partial to the late 60s/early 70s style with the more squared look to them with that high rake in the back. Props for not having the honking huge blower. I can't love something that doesn't have good lines and blowers usually ruin the look.
Badazz in black that's for dern sure!

·
2TIMEBUGMAN
35 Posts
my camaro

Jimbo....you are making me feel all nostagic. I think I have a tear in the corner of my eye. RIP Speedy. Speedy is probably being driven to a train station or a High School parking lot now....suffering the same sucky fate as Autumn! Poor car.:( At least we beat on them while we had em. There will be more tho!:D

8mpg, smells like mildew, the paint don't match, the seats are ripped & it burns oil faster then ya can put it in but it has an 8 and new cragars.....did I mention it runs low 11's with no bottle? ........ ah the old days. Remeber when 8 cans of primer was a new paint job Jimbo?!?

We need a toy now, not later......start looking.....I'll do the same!

·
I love my family!
2,887 Posts
Nice Camaro!

I've had 3 Camaros:
1967 Convertible (one of 2,000 made w/bench seat)Montego Blue(repaint)/Black vinyl interior/Black top/327 w/powerglide tranny.
1976 Camaro (a nightmare...)Dark blue/white vinyl int./swapped 6 cylinder for a 400 small block/3 speed tranny.
1989 Camaro RS (factory 305/auto/t-tops)Burgundy+silver/burgundy cloth int.

The only one that ended up being a reliable driver was the '67.
Go figure.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
I had a dark blue 76 Camaro w/305 and blue cloth interior. Thats the only car I've owned that was a magnet for trouble.....tire punctures, people backing into it, putting dings into it, etc. Finally started nickel and diming me at 75,000 miles, so I decided it was time to get rid of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts