NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just bought my first Beetle (99 Black GLS 2.0) three weeks ago and have been on the site nearly everyday getting info to fix it's few problems. Thanks to you all with all of the posts and DYI tech information I damn near feel like a Beetle expert;)!

I've loved VW's for a very long time from when one of my brothers owned a '68 back in like '82 and also when another one of my brothers bought a new Jetta off the lot in '92. When I had time, sometimes I would drive him to work, just drive the Jetta around for part of the day and detail it for free right before picking him up. Used too look better than when he picked it up from the dealer:p.

Hope that I will be able to contribute to the forum like you all someday.

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
welcome to the org!
great to have you here......have you named your new beetle yet?
We'd LUV to see your pix!!

Glad you found us

:p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody. I haven't named her yet I guess because I'm not used to naming my cars but she is definitely worthy of name which is synonymous with joy and sheer frustration :p

About the pictures, might be a minute on those because she is on jack stands, the grill is in the basement being sanded and prime for painting along with fitting on some new fog lights and I still have to clean up the headlights. Luckily I have a couple of before pics but they are not worthy:D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts