NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Black Velvet
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I wanna share some rides that my family drives. German cars are in my family are starting to become a common trait. Here are pics of my Parents rides My mom's red mk5 Jetta GLI and my dad's white Mercedes CLS 550. It doesn't end there my aunt has an Audi A6,and my sister just got another Volkswagen Passat. Even my dad got a chance to drive a 2012+ Beetle during our annual toy drive. Just one happy German car family.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,724 Posts
I love that your family is into the Euro crowd! I'm glad VW is in the mix! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,724 Posts
Oh wow! Right on!! :clap:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Never noticed this thread before ... Those black wheels on the black bug look dynamite. :bigglasse

·
Black Velvet
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our project GLX is in motion. These are ideas that we are thinking about going and more. This will be a project me and my dad are doing. So many ideas I can't wait for the end result.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys aside from my project my dad has a one own aside from the other beetle my dad has plan to mod the Benz as well. I've been browsing different body kits that would give my dad's Benz a sleek and aggressive look.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My dad was at the Flecther Jones here in L.A. the other day and he found some serious eye candy on the showroom floor. My dad is kind of leaning towards CLS AMG however he'll probably wait for the new 2019 CLS when it comes out later next year. We'll see then.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts