1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Great color! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Looks Great! Really like the shaved badges & stance. What suspension & wheel/tire combo are you running?
Again, nice, nice, nice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks Great! Really like the shaved badges & stance. What suspension & wheel/tire combo are you running?
Again, nice, nice, nice
The setup is: front 17x7.5 back 17x9.5 the ET is 45 so no need for spacers :) the rims name is Lenso BSX got many complains for not hving real bbs rims on but i don care about the brand :)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Oh my.... I love your car! I've been telling hubby that my next beetle needs to be brown for a while now. Now that I see your car... I still want one, only worse. lol The BMW brown is beautiful, I was thinking of using the Nissan brown. lol

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
:bowdown:

Thank you, thank you! Seeing your nb on the wheel thread had us screaming out for more, as in your own pic thread. Yet we are bummed that we have to wait until spring for new pics :p. Keep em wanting right?

That brown is alluring. Should've been a VW OEM color, but then again, good thing it wasn't- it adds to your car's uniqueness.

so what do you drive during your sweedish winters?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh my.... I love your car! I've been telling hubby that my next beetle needs to be brown for a while now. Now that I see your car... I still want one, only worse. lol The BMW brown is beautiful, I was thinking of using the Nissan brown. lol
Thank you for the kinds words really appreciate them! :) you should totally go for that nissan brown color good luck with thaht! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:bowdown:

Thank you, thank you! Seeing your nb on the wheel thread had us screaming out for more, as in your own pic thread. Yet we are bummed that we have to wait until spring for new pics :p. Keep em wanting right?

That brown is alluring. Should've been a VW OEM color, but then again, good thing it wasn't- it adds to your car's uniqueness.

so what do you drive during your sweedish winters?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App
Haha no problems got to be nice sometimes right ;D

the reason why you all have to wait til spring is because om doing some secret mods on the car :D
i can only afford one car at the moment så is the bus for me from now on haha

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
That color is the bomb! Just great! :cool:

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Love love LOVE that color! Great choice! It has so much depth.

Looks like it could easily be a stock color!

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Hello "neighbor" :yaya: (I´m from Finland) :D

Oh, your Bug is superb; I love the color much!
I´m looking forward to see more pics...

Cheers!

Tapsa

1 - 17 of 17 Posts