NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,843 Posts
Hi there:wave2:

First, welcome to the org- glad you joined the party:banana:

That's a pretty cool twist on those wheels... pretty cool. You and the boyfriend got some cool scheme working there.

I'd stick with silver for your eyelid options- I think you've reached a good balance with the red... your rocker panel decals in red might be just the final touch you need:bigthumb:

There's a ton of interior options you can go with as well, e.g., painted center dash, or even a red stripe bordering it.

May I suggest checking out a fellow silver beetle owner's ride: her name is Michelle, org name MichelleRoze- her beetle's name is Probie. You might get a little inspiration and some pointers too. Click Here For Probie's Photo Thread.

Please keep posting pics, especially as to keep us privy of your beetle's progress. A photo shoot wouldn't hurt either- your beetle deserves it:D.

Also, if you please, fill out your profile info- it's what's seen in the top right hand corner of each post. It's a good way to network with us fellow bugophiles. Who knows- there just might be a fellow orger near you:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks alot, yeah im prolly going to go with the black side rocker just to keep it from being over done, and yeah the pink dash is prolly our next project after it gets back from the shop, getting window tint! thanks again

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,843 Posts
Here's a thought.

If your G/F doesn't want to go all pink you the center dash, you could always do pink around the perimeter of the center dash. I've never seen this done, but the idea just popped in me ol noggin:D.

And by looking at your profile info, It looks like fellow orger, Beetlescott is not too far from you... as my memory serves me. I know that Joel/Opelmaina is from the Chicago area and travels well. You never know- there might be a local GtG cooked up in your area soon.

Speaking of GtG's the next big mack-daddy New Beetle GtG is next May. Yes, it's a ways away, but the event is on big enough where we plan a year in advance. It's the Tail Of The Dragon cruise/weekend, in Bryson City, North Carolina. We have folk from all over the country attending. It would be awesome if you and your lady friend could join us... Oh, and her beetle of course:D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts