VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
99 white beetle
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!! On December 2, 2014 my dream came true. I bought my very own 1999 white beetle. 2.0L gas, 5-speed manual, GLS. Power windows, fog lights (originally), no sunroof, cruise control. I have been modifying it ever since the day I got it. So I far I have...
Gotten new headlights, 15% tint all the way around with a tint strip, a window spoiler, a rear spoiler, replaced my front grille with a brand new one to give it a cleaner look (no more fog lights), new brushed aluminum "vw" door handles because mine were falling apart, all new kicker speakers, a kicker sub with an amp, painted the intake manifold, painted the dash and some interior pieces, created a custom shift boot, reupholstered my door panel fabric, added a decal on the back that reads "...no punch back", gotten flower taillight covers, tinted the taillights, installed led reverse lights and led interior lights, and also scraped off all the rubber gunk on the door panels. That was a pain. I love my bug so much and this is just the beginning. The pink wheels I have pictured I just bought this morning, next up are new tires, coilovers, stretching the tires, wheel spacers, new clear blinkers, I will also be tinting the blinkers and my reverse lights pink. I'll be getting my "vwgirls" windshield banner in soon also. :) Stay tuned!!! There is a lot more to come. You can stay updated through my Instagram @kaylabug99 ?

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car Light Cloud Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Sky Purple Car Auto part Automotive design Font Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle City car Volkswagen Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Luxury vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Volkswagen Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive exterior Trunk Vehicle Car Product Audio equipment Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sky City car Vehicle Car Family car Minivan Hatchback Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sky City car Windshield Vehicle Automotive exterior Glass Windscreen wiper

Xoxo -Kaylabug99

·
99 white beetle
46 Posts
Kaylabug's '99 Modded New Beetle

Did this today with the boyfriend. �� Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Motor vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Vehicle Motor vehicle Sky Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle

Xoxo -Kaylabug99

cool bug you got there it sounds like you are in the right direction with yours. In fact I've been modifying my bug pretty much every month so far on my bug I've installed 18x8 TSW Jarama wheels with gloss black with mirror lip, KW street comfort coilovers, Audi TT pedals with New Beetle Turbo S deadrest, APR tuning 2.5 ECU chip, Just added white gauges, and in Two months I will add semi-smoked tail lights as well also euro-spec clear blinkers to replace the stock amber ones. I can't wait to see yours coming together and welcome to the org.

Got my wheels on! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Motor vehicle

Xoxo -Kaylabug99

Looks sweet dropped. ....what kind of coilovers. ?

Rsk street coilovers from eBay. They were pretty cheap, $330 I believe. Nothing too special.

Xoxo -Kaylabug99

·
99 white beetle
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated pics of bubbles the bug

I put coilovers on her and it dropped her 2 inches closer to the ground:) I also tinted the reverse lights pink, which I'll also be doing to the clear blinkers once I order them. This weekend I plan on painting my calipers metallic purple :) Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle Car Vehicle Volkswagen new beetle Rim Alloy wheel Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Volkswagen new beetle Sky Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Sky

Xoxo -Kaylabug99

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
Please add any new pics to this thread, and think of is as your personal photo album. This way, all of your pics are in only one place. Thanks! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts