NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Charlie's girl
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Carmella:) Ever since kindergarten i've wanted a beetle because my teacher drove a red one and i thought she was the bext thing in the world so now at 18 i finally was able to purchase one.

Ignore me here but this is a favorite of mine. I just washed it and yeah those are eyelashes but my mom adores them so they'll stay for a while.

The wheels my boyfriend and i spraybombed..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Welcome from Houston!

Welcome Carmella, nice ride!

A BIG Texas Welcome to the Org!

By way of a welcoming present I have put together a little thing here
Newbie Welcome Kit!

Everyone here loves pictures, you need to start your own picture thread here, and put up some pics!
Photos: New Beetles - NewBeetle.org Forums

No history... Timing Belt & Water Pump and all that go along with this service, accesory belt, both belt tensioners, mototr mount bolt replacement. Advanced thread search "timing belt".

If you need an Owner's Manual, a wealth of information, check here http://newbeetle.org/forums/parts-accessories/48896-fs-owners-manuals-40-shipped.html

Again, welcome, and let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

I'm sure others will be along anytime now, to shower you with welcomes!

MORAV

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Kook! What year is it? Im usually able to tell but since you have different rims I can. All I know is that it's between a 2006-2010. Lol :)
2009 according to the info she has posted in the upper right corner! :)

M.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Welcome to the org, both you and Carmella:wave2:

Good job on the wheels. Pink accented bugs are cool- better than all pink if you ask me, but i'm a dude, so go fig:D

Hope to see you posting here often, especially with more pics. You get a gold star for premiering your beetle thread with pics- were photo freaks around here:D.

One of our stronger org veterans, lives in OK... Bixby to be exact. His screen name is SixChuter. Maybe you'll get a chance to meet Him and his lovely wife one day soon. We love get togethers, so hopefully you and the B/F will get Carmella on the road for some beetle fun and hijinks:D.

Welcome aboard:wave2:

·
Charlie's girl
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
:)

You guys are all so nice here! I don't actually live in OK. It sounds like a happening place for beetles!Yo:)u guys are all so wonderfully awesome around here. Very nice too

I can usually tell the year by how round the fenders are or or the taillights

·
Charlie's girl
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We're actually just holding the pink door panel up to see if it look aight. But not so sure yet

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Great pics:bigthumb:
The wheels sweet looking- especially not that they're on your beetle:D

The two dudes in your pics are cracking me up- both are acting a fool in your pics... too funny. I bet they keep you laughing.

It would be awesome to see you and your beetle at the Tail of the Dragon GtG next May:bigthumb:

·
Charlie's girl
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The one on the bike is my brother and the other is the boyfriend.
Lol thank you, where is this Gtg?

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide App

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Well the Tail of the Dragon GtG is in Bryson City, NC.
Yes, I know you're a ways away from NC... I gave you the invite because there's several orgers in PA and OH who make the trip to ToD; so you wouldn't be driving alone. Plus you own a nB, so the more to join in on the fun, the better:p

ToD is a great family-orientated event, so all are welcome.
Here's a couple of photo threads from our previous ToD GtG's
-CLICK HERE for 2011 TOD PICS
-CLICK HERE for 2010 ToD PICS

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Hi hi! Those eyelashes were really looooong :D

Enjoy your dream car; happy miles with it :)

Greetings from Finland.

·
Registered
310 Posts
U got the right 1 wit Chelz...

Welcome to the ORG. What part of PA are you from? I'm in FL now, but I left the snowy hills of the PA Pocono mountains back in 2007. SmartChick2009 is a great friend of mine that I met on the ORG. & at a GTG & I can say that she is one that could definitely help you out with your baby girl. Same color combo, completely versed on the in & outs of the car regardless of the year. Hit her up with a PM. I am alittle sik bout her tryin to get out of a Beetle completely, but, I know where her heart is & I really don't think it will last. Being without a Beetle that is. Looking forward to seeing you at TOD in May. You plan for it now it won't be anything but one of the best weekends you've had & can remember. I went two years ago and can't wait for May to get here... Have fun...

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Welcome to the org. Very cute car! You'll like it around here. I'm kinda new here myself, but everyone is very nice and very helpful.
I would like to ask you where you got your "Zombie" sticker. It is great!
My BF's response to people when they ask him why we have so many guns is ..
"So I'll be ready when the Zombies come over the razor wire". :crazy:
I would love to get him one of those stickers for his Jeep. (and one for DaZee too of course:p).
Barb

1 - 20 of 28 Posts