VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
o.....m.......g.......(where is that "faint" smilie?)

Awesome, awesome choice! Someday, I will have one, too. :)

Welcome to the Org, and Thank you for joining us! :party:

·
Registered
14 Posts
2013 Beetle

OMG I am not going to go on a rampage about how FUGLY the new new beetle is...

I mean it looks like someone stepped on the bug...

NOW with the new convertible...THIS is can appreciate a little bit...mostly with the top down...as it looks more like a beetle and not a poor copy of that Porche car...that we know it looks like...

still HATE the tail lights...

bring back the 3 curves design...that is what a TRUE beetle is and always been

my baby is still running strong and it's a '99...gotta love her

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
OMG I am not going to go on a rampage about how FUGLY the new new beetle is...

I mean it looks like someone stepped on the bug...

NOW with the new convertible...THIS is can appreciate a little bit...mostly with the top down...as it looks more like a beetle and not a poor copy of that Porche car...that we know it looks like...

still HATE the tail lights...

bring back the 3 curves design...that is what a TRUE beetle is and always been

my baby is still running strong and it's a '99...gotta love her
The new beetle was discontinued in 2010, replaced by the Beetle. There is no new new beetle.

The Beetle's roof line is more genuine to the original air-cooled beetle.

True, the Beetle has Porsche styling cues. Thus should be no surprise, as this has always been. After all, VW does own Porsche.

Not trying to change your opinion- just clarifying a few points is all.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love the new redesign of the beetle...in my opinion the previous style was very curvy and feminine and aimed at women...the new style is much more masculine and aimed at men...I added some splash guards today and paint protection from the dealership...let the modding begin as they say...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it has sport suspension so it does seem to sit lower then a stock one...I like the stance as well...looks great with the wheels...:cool:

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Love the red! Great color and wheels. The re-design isn't for everyone, neither is the color pink. ;)

Happy bugging and keep posting pics. You can start your own picture thread in the picture forum! :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice Car

That's a nice car. I think all Beetles look cool but then I'm old with bad eyesight. I just bought a used 2009 a couple weeks ago. I'm about 50 miles norh of you in Englewood.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts